In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://thedubaiclick.com/. We recommend that you read this statement carefully. In our processing, we comply with the requirements of the privacy legislation.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what data we keep, please contact us.
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. But, because it concerns individuals, the latter must retain control of it.
A natural person can be identified:
- Directly (example: first and last name).
- Indirectly (e.g., by telephone number, mailing address, or e-mail).
The identification of a natural person can be done :
- From a single data (example: name);
- From the cross-referencing of a set of data (example: a woman living at such and such an address, born on such and such a day and a member of such and such an association).
What personal data do we collect?
Such as your first and last name, address, telephone number or e-mail address, when you choose to provide them. For example, to create an online account, to make a purchase, to make a return or an exchange.
Such as your gender, location
For example, credit card numbers, bank account numbers, PayPal account information or other payment information that you are required to provide to pay for products.
Please note that your bank details are not transmitted in clear text on our server. Payments are made via a secure payment platform, supplemented by control measures, to ensure the security of purchases made and to fight against fraud. The details of your payment card communicated at the time of your order are never transmitted unencrypted on the network.
Such as the type of product, the quantity of products purchased and their prices.
- The information you may be asked to provide to our customer service department;
- Certain health data in case you report an adverse reaction to one of our products;
How long we keep your data
Your data is kept in a form that allows you to be identified only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes described above, or for as long as is permitted by law. The length of time we keep your data is determined by the following criteria:
- Your data are processed for a period of :
– If you are a prospect, three years from our last contact, if you have never made a purchase on the site https://thedubaiclick.com/, but you follow our news or novelties.
– If you are a customer ten years after your last purchase on our website, (i.e. you bought one of our products)
- Your data will then be archived, and may be used in the event of a dispute, action or litigation, for the applicable statute of limitations. In the case of a legal action, the data may be kept until all legal remedies have been exhausted, and will then be deleted or archived to the extent permitted by law.
Your data is then destroyed.
Sharing with other parties
Your personal data are processed by the staff of https://thedubaiclick.com/.
Nevertheless, we may communicate your personal data to :
- Payment service providers.
- Fraud prevention and control providers.
- Logistics providers.
- Marketing solution providers.
- When we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, to respond to a court order, or more generally to comply with any request from an authorized authority.
Google may not use the data for any other Google service.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary people have access to your data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties manage your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. You should check this privacy statement periodically for any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you whenever possible.
Access and modify your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know about.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless there are reasons to do so.
Always make sure you clearly indicate who you are, so we can be sure we are not changing or deleting the wrong person’s data.
If you are not satisfied with the way we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
For questions, please contact us using the following contact information:
Company identification: THE DUBAI CLICK L.L.C.
License n°: 1129418.
Registered office : Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
Phone : +971 58 584 2034